Marshall Academy Student Parking Process
To apply for a Marshall Academy parking permit, please:
Download, fill out and sign the Marshall Academy Student Transportation Agreement Form and Parking Application
Scan and email forms to @email or mail directly to:
Marshall Governor's STEM Academy
C/O Kandi Walden
7731 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
3. Pay for the Academy Parking Tag on your Marshall Academy's MySchoolBucks Account,
Parking passes will be distributed to your Academy instructor.
- Marshall Academy is located inside Marshall High School.
- Students and employees must have a valid FCPS High School parking permit/hang tag to legally park in this lot. The student parking lot is located by Door 6 by the football field.
- Parking applications are available in Marshall Academy's Office. Contact Mrs. Walden for information at email@example.com or 703.714.5500.
- Due to COVID19 restrictions, visitors are allowed by appointment only and obtain a visitor parking pass from the Academy office to place in the front window of their vehicle.
- Park in an unreserved space and enter at Door 9 or through the main entrance of the high school and ask for directions to the Academy.