Marshall Academy Student Parking Process
To apply for a Marshall Academy parking permit, please:
Download, fill out and sign the Marshall Academy Application,Private%20Vehicle%20Application%202020-2021.pdf.
Scan and email to @email or mail directly to:
Marshall Governor's STEM Academy
C/O Kandi Walden
7731 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
Parking passes will be distributed to your Academy instructor.
- Marshall Academy is located inside Marshall High School.
- Students and employees must have a valid FCPS High School parking permit/hang tag to legally park in this lot. The student parking lot is located by Door 6 by the football field.
- Parking applications are available in Marshall Academy's Office. Contact Mrs. Walden for information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.714.5500.
- Due to COVID19 restrictions, visitors are allowed by appointment only and obtain a visitor parking pass from the Academy office to place in the front window of their vehicle.
- Park in an unreserved space and enter at Door 9 or through the main entrance of the high school and ask for directions to the Academy.