Marshall Governor's STEM Academy provides a student-centered learning environment that prepares all students to leverage technology, think critically, and develop their passions so they may thrive, contribute, and inspire others in our global society.
To be the school of choice for students who seek an extraordinary educational experience that develops global leaders who embrace a pioneering spirit to meet tomorrow's greatest challenges.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Enroll at Marshall Governor's STEM Academy
- Hands-on project based learning
- Curriculum aligned with higher education and college credit through dual enrollment
- Earn industry recognized certifications and licensure
- Career experiences through job shadowing, internships, and field trips
- Award winning co-curricular programming Cyber Security Club, DECA, FBLA, and SkillsUSA
- Governor's STEM Academy pathways of Information Technology and Engineering
- State of the art equipment and technology
- Passionate instructors and staff
- Student leadership opportunities: Academy Ambassadors / STEM Advisory Committee
- Teaches 21st Century Skills of Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, and Critical Thinking