Marshall Academy Student Transportation and Parking Process
Feeder High School Student Parents & Students:
Please complete the Marshall Academy Transportation Agreement Form below. To apply for a Marshall Academy Parking Permit, complete both the Marshall Academy Transportation Agreement and Private Vehicle Application forms below:
Download, fill out and sign the Marshall Academy Student MA Transportation Agreement All Feeders 2023.pdf and Private Vehicle Application 23-24.pdf
Scan and email forms to @email or mail directly to:
Marshall Governor's STEM Academy
C/O Kandi Walden
7731 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
3. Pay for the Academy Parking Tag on your Marshall Academy's MySchoolBucks Account,
Parking passes will be distributed to your Academy instructor.
- Marshall Academy is located inside Marshall High School. Enter Marshall Academy thru Doors 6 and 9.
- Students must have a valid FCPS Marshall Academy parking permit/hang tag to legally park in this lot. The student parking lot is located by Door 6 by the football field.
- Parking applications are available in Marshall Academy's Office. Contact Mrs. Walden for information at [email protected] or 703.714.5500.
- Park in an unreserved space and enter the building at Door 6.
- The Davis Center is a separate school. Do not enter thru Door 8.